Patricia Enrico Lora J810 - HJK ♥ nuffsaid. GOD, familia, & mains
represent! pinaaay.
freshie @ JCSS FOCUSED
RAP,R&B,KPOP i live to it.
What's on my mind always needs to be let out and i don't give a fuck if you care of not, you just gotta listen.
-SMDBTCH
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Finally all the crap is done ( boys thangs ) I've lerarned to never do that again, cause it won't be only you that's getting hurt. Now I've realized I'm pretty content with everything. I could stand the hate, but i wish they all new it was a mistake. And I'm not that type of person they think i am. I don't know where they're getting it from but i don't know, i just kind of wished they didn't think that. It's probably cause there's gay kids and make up shit cause they don't give a damn about how the person feels. I don't know, whatever im happy now :)