Patricia Enrico Lora J810 - HJK ♥ nuffsaid. GOD, familia, & mains
represent! pinaaay.
freshie @ JCSS FOCUSED
RAP,R&B,KPOP i live to it.
What's on my mind always needs to be let out and i don't give a fuck if you care of not, you just gotta listen.
-SMDBTCH
Monday, July 27, 2009
Mannnnnnn, i need my cartilage pierced! ASAP. So fucken template pissed me off today, 'tarded playlist wouldn't move anywhere. It's like hidden behind the navi's. Sorry bout that. KJHDQJKWH! Poo you, you're a fag SORRY. I need to rent this out, whole reason why i made a blog :) Birthday soon yo, i honestly forgot about it. I really don't give a shit this year. Also, past running through my mind again son. It sucks for you now, but whenever you need help I'm here skaweqsdka. TRUST. No plans tomorrow, but i needa watch HARRYPOTTER son! night. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET THEIR CARTILAGE PIERCED MSGMSGMSG!