<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3651420638289152488?origin\x3dhttp://treeshaaell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TREESHAAELL@BLGSPT
Just Let Me Be.
Photobucket
Patricia Enrico Lora
J810 - HJK ♥ nuffsaid.
GOD, familia, & mains
represent! pinaaay.
freshie @ JCSS
FOCUSED
RAP,R&B,KPOP i live to it.


What's on my mind always needs to be let out and i don't give a fuck if you care of not, you just gotta listen.
-SMDBTCH
Monday, July 20, 2009
Driftation, i miss you dude. Where you at! I have to release the unpleasent thoughts in my mind. Honestly, i'm loosing it but gaining it. The bad's turning into the good. I've moved on :)

On my mind.

First of all, DAMN BOY you don't want to turn me into your hater, TRUST.
Tomorrow is sexy dude.
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU KWEJKLQWJE,

( if you think i'm talking about ex-'him', you ain't right )

PS PS; I LOVEEE FUCKEN BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
jun pyo, he's my bab
e ;)

Linkdem.
afua afaribea, agatha jameena adona, alexis macapagal, angelina balasadas, angelo baglio, ashley diano, carmela nicky aromin, chanel ayers, chloe rondeau, erika roldan, jason pagaduan, jessica fermo, joelle alcantara, kathy nguyen, kyle estalilla, magivan morthy, meredith garcia, nikki roselegaspi, patrick coronel, rochelle montes, rubyanne abe, stefanie nguyen,