OMFG, long time no blog son. AHHHH BIRTHDAY JAM so jokes. I LOVE C.L.A.M.S (asian group)
lmao, scary movie was practically turned into a parody. I was with these asians ALL WEEKEND. I love it. Sitting ont he roof, watching kulam, jumpshot attempts, park, chasing jano. HOHYES, them sunday was hot, litterally. WE'RE SO DARK SON. I finally learned how to swim :). Memories; parking lot invaded by asians, being loud, learning to swim, pissing the pool (EXPOSEDLOVE), SIXFEET, those other asian bitches, Laughing at eachothers tans, playing bal, wagon ride, fail to do the love picture LOL. I love you clams. Had sucha sexxed week <3.>BAYBEH
lmao, scary movie was practically turned into a parody. I was with these asians ALL WEEKEND. I love it. Sitting ont he roof, watching kulam, jumpshot attempts, park, chasing jano. HOHYES, them sunday was hot, litterally. WE'RE SO DARK SON. I finally learned how to swim :). Memories; parking lot invaded by asians, being loud, learning to swim, pissing the pool (EXPOSEDLOVE), SIXFEET, those other asian bitches, Laughing at eachothers tans, playing bal, wagon ride, fail to do the love picture LOL. I love you clams. Had sucha sexxed week <3.>BAYBEH
