Patricia Enrico Lora J810 - HJK ♥ nuffsaid. GOD, familia, & mains
represent! pinaaay.
freshie @ JCSS FOCUSED
RAP,R&B,KPOP i live to it.
What's on my mind always needs to be let out and i don't give a fuck if you care of not, you just gotta listen.
-SMDBTCH
Friday, August 7, 2009
FLIPSIDE TRIP SOON, one week left son. I dislike packing, so i'll do it the last minute.
Arranging my closet and starting to put my JC uniforms in daaaamn yo, i'll miss my dutty clothes :) Tonight asian jam. I hate being the first one to leave, fcuk daddies work. Babes, where's the sun? It's so dark son.
I do still miss you. I still think back about the times when our love still existed, too bad it will never happen again. It's meant to be this this way. It use to be " Us against the world ", now i'ts just " me, myself, and i " Thanks for everything, IM DONE.