Today is such a motherfucken off day. Yesterday? julliett carried me, i smack my other hand, look at my right thumb and a piece of my thumb came off. Like how the fuck is that possible?! So today as i was enjoying my cup of hot coca and BAM fuck, it spills all over me. Idk, I'm so loser, it's loser. It's looks so ugly I'm not even gonna lie. EEEEEEEEH.
So don't you guys have a friend that always seems to be right when they give you advice? Or like sometimes, they can predict WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? Omgah, danielle krivec you kill me. And as i explained before, I'm scared. Cause i know the way i handle things like 'that' aren't enough for me to get through, and it's a long process to for me to just 'get up and leave'. I know you losers probably don't get what I'm saying, but to me it makes sense, i just gotta vent y'know? And you were right, what you predicted to happen. Happened. Not to me, but to her. ARHG, and it's friggen insane cause, I'm just like so fucked. I'd shit myself when you predictions occur to me.
AGATHA, this girl man. We talk about the most deepest things, it's pretty amazing. Like i bet you your friends would be like STFU. But her, gosh DYING, EATING, BOOOOOYS, 2012, RELIGIOM, INFLUENCES, DRUGS, BOYYYS. LOL ohman, gotta love this chick.
-SMDBITCH.
