Hurts that SHE had to tell me, and it couldn't come from you.
The reason was cause, I didn't wanna loose a friend ... a really close one, over a guy. I didn't wanna betray someone like that. But you're also partially correct. I never knew the i mess everything around, you could've told me you know? I know the truth hurts, but you hurt me enough. You hurt me by completely NOT talking to me ever again. But fine it's cool, if you don't want to i'm not forcing anyone. But you're kind of wrong, i know what I'm doing, but i didn't know i was doing it that way. You popped up a lot this week, and it's pissing me off. I know i should just forget, and move. But i felt so bitchy this week, kinda sucks don't you think. You told me I'm NOT a bitch, then how come you make it seem like I am one?
Yes, the truth does hurt. It hurts a lot, it's just pain i can't endure.
-Hit me in the head and smd.
