So much shit guy.
I'm drifting from so much, and honeslty i want to keep you all.
But if you really wanna leave, i guess i'll have to let go. But i know the important ones will stay, y'catch my drift? Ugh, i just gotta get back up on my feet, I'm not wasting my time and staying at this forever. I gotta move on form the paaaast son.
YOU GUYS ARE SUCH DICK SUCKERS, lmfao agatha you dry bitch. And joy catch up, you're so blonde at dis. I LOVE YOU BOTH, and your efforts. LOL
> and WHORE bitch SHIT, who gives a fuck if I'm " sooooo smallllllllll, awwwwwwwwwwh ."
Well, no shit you're the planet. And who said you can talk to me, you think i forgot about the dump you said about me last year? NIIGUHPLEASE. NAAAAH BHEE, i still keep you're useless shit in my head, idk why D; LMFAO, yes agatha i do the 5-second-lift-up-my-eyebrow-who-the-fuck-said-you-can-talk-to-me look still LMFAO.
I'm so bitchy today.
- SMDBITCH.
